Pre-registration Deadline September 28 (Mon), 2020 D-52
- Online registration will be available until September 28 (Mon), 2020. After this date, you will be required to register on-site during the congress period at the registration desk.
- It is highly recommended that you complete the online registration in order to receive a discount. Online registration payment will be processed through a secure web-based credit card payment system. Please read the guideline below on how to complete the registration process.
1. Online Registration Process
Go to Registration
Acknowledgement of Registration
- Acknowledgement of Registration will be sent to you via e-mail after your online registration.
Payment status (Check at ‘My page’)
- You can check the payment status of your registration at ‘My page’.
- Payment needed: Payment has not been made yet
- Completed: Online registration and payment have been successfully completed.
Confirmation of Registration
- Confirmation of Registration will be sent to you via e-mail, after the payment deposit is confirmed.
2. Registration fee
~ September 28 (Mon)
RVT(Registered Vascular Technologist)
3. Payment method
Payment of fees should be made using one of the following options.
- Payment by credit card is available only through the on-line registration.
- The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard, and JCB.
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be ‘Eximbay'.
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- If the sender’s name is different from the name of the registrant, please send a copy of the wire transfer slip to the ASVS 2020 secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) after writing the registrant’s name that appears on the bank remittance receipt.
|Name of Bank||SHINHAN BANK|
|Address of Bank||20, SEJONG-DAERO 9-GIL, JUNG-GU, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (Zipcode : 04513)|
|Recipient Name||The Korean Society for Vascular Surgery|
4. Cancellation refund policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat in writing by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (+82-2-521-8683).
- All refund will be made after the meeting.
- All bank services charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refund.
|Cancellation by September 28 (Mon), 2020||100% Refund|
|Cancellation from September 29 (Tue), 2020||No Refund|