Abstract Submission Guideline
Abstract Submission Deadline September 7 (Mon), 2020 END
Abstract Acceptance Notice September 14(Mon), 2020 END
- All abstracts must be submitted via the congress website ONLY.
- When you submit an abstract online, your abstract will be automatically edited according to the congress submission format. It is the authors’ responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission.
- If you do not complete the submission process, your information will be held in temporary storage until you return later to complete your submission. Please note that your submission must be completed before the submission deadline.
- A confirmation letter of the abstract will be automatically sent to the submitter and the presenting author by e-mail upon the on-line submission. Therefore, please submit the right contact details of the presenting author and corresponding author; otherwise the presenter will not receive important information about his/her presentation.
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author and corresponding author by September 14(Mon), 2020. The information may also be found on 'My page' of the congress website.
- Upon acceptance of the abstract, presenting authors are expected to register and to present their abstracts. Abstracts will be published in the congress abstract book only if the presenting author is registered with full payment by August 31(Mon), 2020.
- If online submission is not available, please contact the Congress Secretariat at
Contact for Abstract Submission